- Deliveries to an IV postcode will be delivered by our two-man delivery team – Our staff will ensure that your delivery goes smoothly and will call or send an email to arrange delivery to your home.
- We deliver to most postcodes in England, Scotland, and Wales but most of these are serviced by a 3rd party, although we will contact you to arrange a delivery date.
Returns, Refunds and Amendments
- To amend to your order in any way, please call 01463 233662 anytime between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 4pm on Saturday.
- We want you to be happy with your purchase. If not, for online purchases you are entitled to a full refund if you request one in writing within 14 days of receipt. Please note that a collection fee of £40 will be deducted from your refund.
- Please inform us in writing of any return by emailing us at: email@example.com and please include your name, address, phone number, order number, and reason for the return.
- Please note that with the exception of faulty merchandise, for hygiene and safety reasons we cannot accept the return of mattresses once the packaging has been opened. For other items to be refunded or exchanged, it’s important that returned items are in pristine condition, so please take care of them.
- Should you wish to cancel your order you should contact Highland BlindCraft, by telephone on 01463 233662. You can cancel your order by notifying us in writing at anytime from placing the Order up to the expiry of 14 working days starting the day after the date the Goods are delivered.Should you cancel your Order once it has been delivered, we will collect such Goods. We will charge a collection cost for the Goods that we collect. The collection cost will depend on the nature of the Goods and where and when it is to be collected from. This cost will be notified to you in advance. In any event the Goods will remain your responsibility until we collect the Goods. You should also be aware of the following obligation:Any collection will be from the delivery address unless we agree otherwise, and we will agree with you a suitable day for collection. If you are not going to be available for collection yourself, you must notify us in advance of a nominated adult who will be present for the collection.You have a statutory duty to take reasonable care of the Goods. If any original packaging has been left with you please return the Goods with the original packaging. If the original packaging is not available, then please ensure any items to be returned are packaged in a suitable and sufficient manner so as to ensure that there is no risk of damage in transit;
In the event that you do not comply with the above obligations, we may require payment from you of all costs reasonably incurred by us which may include but is not limited to wasted collection journeys or the cost of any Goods which you have damaged or lost
- If you wish to return the Goods to us:
(a) because you have cancelled the Contract between us in terms of the Distance Selling Regulations, we will process the refund due to you as soon as possible but within 30 days of the day on which you gave us notice of cancellation. In such cases, we will refund the price of the product in full, and any applicable delivery charges, although for the avoidance of doubt we shall be entitled to offset and retain any collection charges we may incur in collecting the Goods.
(b) for any other reason (for instance, because you consider the Goods are faulty), we will discuss the issue with yourselves and, if necessary examine the returned Goods. Should we agree the Goods are faulty we would reserve the right to discuss with you whether it would be more appropriate to repair the Goods in question. Should we agree with you that the Goods should be returned and you should obtain a refund, we will notify you of your refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. We will usually process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day we confirmed to you via e-mail that you were entitled to a refund. We will refund the price of the Goods in full, any applicable delivery charges and not charge you any collection charge for collecting the Goods from you.
- We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
The following goods can’t be cancelled which:
- are bespoke and handmade to your specification. Please be aware that for Goods that are bespoke and handmade to your specification you will not have a right to cancel or return the Goods once delivered unless the Goods are faulty so please carefully consider your decision to place your Order before doing so
- Any Goods which cannot by their nature be disassembled once they have been partially assembled (such as flat pack wardrobes).
Also where possible ensure they are in their original packaging.